Carol wanted special gifts for him serving away in Afghanistan. Originally from London Carol and her husband are based in Colchester Essex. He’s currently touring with the Paratroopers. She chooses boudoir photography because it’s sexy without being trashy.
New for 2011, we’re giving complimentary Wallet photographs to accompany every image you own. Wallet sized photographs are perfect to send to partners that are away from home – whatever the reason. Carol loved this, as she doesn’t need to risk sending her valuable portrait box through the post. Or you can keep your copy of your photograph with you and share it with your friends.
When Coral collected her portrait box, I asked how she found her boudoir photography experience:
1. What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product/service?
2. What did you find as a result of buying this product/service?
It made me feel good about myself and I know my hubby will be pleased.
3. What specific feature did you lime most about this product/service?
How good I looked.
4. What would be three other benefits about this product/service?
- Value for money
- My being happy
- And how I feel about myself now
5. Would you recommend this product/service? If so why?
Yes I would because it’s the best I’ve had.
6. Is there anything you’d like to add?
Will you give him an extra special gift this year?
Click here to find out more about boudoir photography and start planning your personal session now.